College of Tourism & Multimedia Computing (CTMC) was established in 1992, introducing ways and means that have contributed a lot for its growth, which can be seen in the increased number of career oriented certificate and diploma courses.
Its highly qualified faculty and more efficient administrative personnel with best combination of computer and Information Technology courses are the main attractions.
CTMC heartily welcomes every one of all ages and backgrounds into its platform of learning community. Once you are with us we remain pledge-bound to contribute to your professional attainment, and assure you that our partnership will excel your future career with success.
Aims & Objectives
- Provision of high quality training using modern training facilities.
- Provision of medium and advanced level courses in Travel & Tourism, Plant Breeding & Home gardening and Architectural and Urban Planning industries.
- Provision of reputable research and consultancy services.
- To develop future Travel & Tourism, Plant Breeding & Home gardening and Architectural and Urban Planning leaders and professionals through practical training, education and cultural exchange program while building international understanding, goodwill and friendship.
- To continuously involve the CTMC Faculty Members in the Travel & Tourism, Plant Breeding & Home gardening and Architectural and Urban Planning industries through active research programs as well as regular involvement with industry firms and professional organizations.
- To meet the demands of the Travel & Tourism, Plant Breeding & Home gardening and Architectural and Urban Planning industries by preparing individuals for effective job performance in the industry.