Preparation of IATA (International Air Transport Association) courses
Eligibility: Matriculation and above
Duration: 3 months
- Foundation In Travel And Tourism With AMADEUS/ GALILEO/ SABRE
- Global Distribution Systems Fares and Ticketing – AMADEUS/ GALILEO/ SABRE
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
- Travel and Tourism Consultant for the Leadership and Management Diploma.
IATA courses are a way to acquire fundamental skills and knowledge to become an efficient travel professional in travel and tourism industry. These provide guidance regarding flight information, accommodation and travel requirements. Also, these courses help students to use global distribution system efficiently and effectively.
By the end of these lessons you will be able to:
- Interpret fare rules.
- Interpret prices for air journey.
- Differentiate between one way trip, round trip and circle trips.
- Implement different essential principles.
- Concept of Neutral Units of Construction (NUC) and IATA Rates of Exchange (IROE).
- Implement formula for fare calculation.
- Interpreting standard codes.
- Distinguish between non-IATA and IATA fares.
- Use standard codes to plan and make travel itineraries.
- Provide information regarding Hotel Booking Car Rentals.
- Provide excellent customer services.
- Use of Galileo, Amadeus and Saber for reservations and issuing travel documents.
These IATA courses are recommended for:
- Tour operators
- Travel agents
- Call center agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Use of ticketing software
- Multimedia presentation
- Visit to different travel agencies