Diploma in Travel Agency Management
Eligibility: Matriculation and above
With the growing complexity of global fare options, it has become a necessity to satisfy and retain your customer. This course will enable you to interpret fare rules and make travel itinerary with lowest fares. You will also develop professional skills and can facilitate your customers with the best advice.
By the end of these lessons you will be able to:
- Improve sales skills.
- Advise customers with best travel options.
- Advise customers about popular tourism destinations.
- Use standard codes and terms for IATA geography.
- Construct customized and complex travel itinerary.
- Develop knowledge of travel and tourism products.
- Exchange and reissue tickets.
- Understand industry rules and regulation.
- Use global distribution system to issue travel documents.
- Standard industry and geography codes.
- Travel documents.
- History of Civil Aviation.
- Travel Agency Management
- Travel and tourism products
- Customer service skills
- Airfare and ticketing
- Domestic and international tariff calculation
- Domestic and international ticketing
- Global distribution system Amadeus/Galileo/Abacus/sabre
- Electronic reservation system
- Galileo System functionality
- Hajj/Umrah services
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Travel consultants
- Tour operators
- Airline reservation agents
- Call center agents
- Use of ticketing software
- Multimedia presentations
- Visit to different travel agencies